Our Double Rooms
At the Dornie, we have 5 double rooms available. We decided we wanted each room to have it’s own personality – each one has been individually decorated in The Dornie’s signature eclectic style. Expect a handpicked selection of reclaimed and antique furnishings, cosy textiles and home comforts. The village of Dornie benefits from some incredible views, some of our double rooms come with stunning views of the water.
At The Dornie we have a minimum of 2 night stays, the room rate is £130 per night for 2 adults and this includes breakfast.
- Breakfast, we’ve got a breakfast and brunch menu with lots of options to choose from.
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available in your room.
- Complimentary toiletries are available in your room along with a hairdryer.
- All our rooms are fitted with blackout blinds to allow you to get a great night’s sleep.
- There are TV’s in all rooms.
- A visit to this area is a change to unwind from the pressures of daily life, due to location, our wi-fi can be patchy at times, we hope you can take the chance to disconnect and embrace our stunning surroundings.
– In the Summer season, our restaurant and bar tables for dining can fill up quickly. If you wish to eat with us, please consider making a reservation along with your booking to avoid disappointment.
– We can cater for different dietary requirements, let us know at the time of booking and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
– Bringing your car? there is ample parking available directly beside the hotel.
– You can view our Terms & Conditions here.
– Looking to do some fun activities? Check out this list of 50 things to do on the Isle of Skye.
– Check ins after 10 o’clock at night, please call to arrange entry and time of arrival.