Are you looking for places to stay in the Highlands? The Dornie Hotel has a long-established reputation for its warm Highland welcome and friendly, relaxing atmosphere, making it a great place to stay while you explore the many delights of the Scottish Highlands.
At The Dornie we have 8 bedrooms which offer a minimum of 2 night stays. Choose from family, double, twin or sharing rooms – there’s something for everyone at The Dornie. If you are looking for places to stay in the Highlands, have a look at our gallery and book your trip today.
Looking for places to stay in the Highlands? Look no more! It’s time to book your stay with us, here’s some additional information you might like to know.
- Breakfast, we’ve got a breakfast and brunch menu with lots of options to choose from.
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available in your room.
- Complimentary toiletries are available in your room along with a hairdryer.
- All our rooms are fitted with blackout blinds to allow you to get a great night’s sleep.
- There are TV’s in all rooms.
- A visit to this area is a change to unwind from the pressures of daily life, due to location, our wi-fi can be patchy at times, we hope you can take the chance to disconnect and embrace our stunning surroundings.
– In the Summer season, our restaurant and bar tables for dining can fill up quickly. If you wish to eat with us, please consider making a reservation along with your booking to avoid disappointment.
– We can cater for different dietary requirements, let us know at the time of booking and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
– If you’re looking for places to stay in the Highlands and want to bring your car? There is ample parking available directly beside the hotel.
– You can view our Terms & Conditions here.