Sharing With Friends
Here at The Dornie we’ve got 2 unique sharing rooms to choose from, both equipped with everything you need for a small group of close friends.
Room 5 is bright and cosy – a twin room with an additional single room attached, the perfect size for 3 (or 4 – we can add in another pull out bed if required!). These two rooms share 1 bathroom which has a bath with a shower above it.
The room is £130.00 per night for 2 people, any extra adults will be charged at £30 per night.
Room 6 is a stylish suite consisting of 2 double rooms and 1 twin room – it has the capacity to sleep 6 people. These 3 rooms have a shared bathroom which has a bath and a shower above it. This comfortable suite with shared bathroom works well for friends.
This suite is £130.00 per night for 2 people, any extra adults will be charged at £30 per night.
It’s time to book your sharing room with us, here’s some additional information you might like to know.
- Breakfast, we’ve got a breakfast and brunch menu with lots of options to choose from.
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available in your room.
- Complimentary toiletries are available in your room along with a hairdryer.
- All our rooms are fitted with blackout blinds to allow you to get a great night’s sleep.
- There are TV’s in all rooms.
- A visit to this area is a change to unwind from the pressures of daily life, due to location, our wi-fi can be patchy at times, we hope you can take the chance to disconnect and embrace our stunning surroundings.
– In the Summer season, our restaurant and bar tables for dining can fill up quickly. If you wish to eat with us, please consider making a reservation along with your booking to avoid disappointment.
– We can cater for different dietary requirements, let us know at the time of booking and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
– Bringing your car? There is ample parking available directly beside the hotel.
– You can view our Terms & Conditions here.
– Looking to do some fun activities? Check out this list of 50 things to do on the Isle of Skye.