Our Twin Rooms
The Dornie has 2 Twin rooms available for guests – individually decorated with comfort and charm in mind. The hotel’s owners have a passion for sourcing reclaimed or antique furniture and interiors, this creates a welcoming bohemian feel which is evident in all of our bedrooms. Our rooms have everything you need to unwind and enjoy a relaxing stay in the Highlands.
At The Dornie we have a minimum of 2 night stays, the room rate is £130 per night for 2 adults and this includes breakfast.
It’s time to book your stay with us, here’s some additional information you might like to know.
- Breakfast, we’ve got a breakfast and brunch menu with lots of options to choose from.
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available in your room.
- Complimentary toiletries are available in your room along with a hairdryer.
- All our rooms are fitted with blackout blinds to allow you to get a great night’s sleep.
- There are TV’s in all rooms.
- A visit to this area is a change to unwind from the pressures of daily life, due to location, our wi-fi can be patchy at times, we hope you can take the chance to disconnect and embrace our stunning surroundings.
– In the Summer season, our restaurant and bar tables for dining can fill up quickly. If you wish to eat with us, please consider making a reservation along with your booking to avoid disappointment.
– We can cater for different dietary requirements, let us know at the time of booking and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
– Bringing your car? there is ample parking available directly beside the hotel.
– You can view our Terms & Conditions here.
– Looking to do some fun activities? Check out this list of 50 things to do on the Isle of Skye.